Who we are
Dr Wendy Roncolato
BSc.Psych(Hons); M.Psych(Clin)(Hons); PhD.Psych, MAPS, FCCLP, MACPA
. Fellow Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists
. Member Australian Psychological Society
. Member Australian Clinical Psychology Association
. Member Australian Association for Infant Mental Health
. Member Australasian Marcé Society for Perinatal Mental Health
. Board Approved Supervisor of Psychology registrars, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Cloudberry Clinic was established by Dr Wendy Roncolato in 2014 as the principal Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years’ expertise specialising in women’s health and wellbeing.
Her previous experience includes work at:
- Royal Hospital for Women preparation for parenting, stress management, preventing and treating antenatal depression and anxiety;
- UNSW researching child and family psychology, creating and running treatment groups;
- Karitane enhancing adjustment to parenting, treating postnatal depression and relationship issues;
- Macquarie University investigating the maternal-infant relationship & maternal experience, and tutoring of psychology students.
Further to her PhD exploring different approaches to mothering infants, Wendy has also published a range of scientific papers, presented at relevant national and international conferences and contributed to Beyond the Baby Blues: The complete handbook for emotional wellbeing during early parenthood (Knox, O'Reilly & Smith 2014).
Wendy is a mother of 3 children.
For full details of qualifications, experience and publications, choose the LinkedIn button below.
BSc.Psych(Hons); M.Psych(Clin)(Hons); MAPS
Sophie has delivered evidence-based interventions in both hospital and private practice settings. She was awarded the APS College of Clinical Psychology Student Prize in 2017 for outstanding clinical practice, research and coursework results. Sophie has a keen interest in perinatal mental health and a passion for promoting the health and well-being of women. She also has a particular interest in supporting those affected by OCD.
Her relevant experience includes work at:
- St John of God Hospital Burwood conducting individual and group therapy across Anxiety, Mood, Mother and Baby, and Drug and Alcohol hospital units.
- Mosman Private Hospital supporting clients with emotional regulation and symptom reduction for various psychological challenges or disorders.
- The Talbot Centre delivering a range of psychological treatments for issues associated with anxiety and mood, perinatal mental health, grief and loss, eating disorders, trauma, and substance use.
- Lifeline conducting volunteer telephone crisis counselling.
- Sydney Children's hospital supporting distressed parents across a number of years.
Sophie is a bright and warm psychologist who takes pride in helping her clients to identify their strengths and make positive and lasting change.
(We are in the process of updating our website and revising our photos. A photo of Sophie will be added soon).
Cloudberry Clinic has an experienced team of receptionists and support staff ready to assist with your enquiries and bookings.